Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Real Quick :)

I keep meaning to post a blog, but can never focus enough to try to get my thoughts down on here! So let's try this:

First of all, Happy Birthday Bert! I wish you could be here and celebrate with all of us!

Dad has just told us today that the moving truck is
comin
g TOMORROW morning, to pick up everything. Aaaaah!!! We're totally not ready. At least I'm not completely packed yet! I found a cheeto underneath my night stand earlier. It was pretty funny. :)

I've had so much fun with the girls this past couple days- Ashlee, Britt, Sara, Brittney, & SGB! :) We went to Texas Roadhouse (all dressed up! :) ) for my "birthday party" (as Ashlee calls it. Haha.) on Saturday night. It was SOOOO much fun.


After we went to dinner, we went to Wal Mart and rented Up!


"I hid under your porch because I love you." :)

I told Ashlee it was a hilarious movie. I hadn't seen it since it was out in theatres (this is my excuse). So, as we're watching it, Ashlee continuously yells at me for recommending this movie. "This movie is terrible! It's SAD, not FUNNY!!" You get the idea. Haha. I'm sorry Ashlee!!

Then last night (Tuesday), Sara, Britt, Brittney & I went to dinner and then to Old Navy. Old Navy is where I decided to leave my phone when we left to go to the movies. Yeah, I know- good job, Laur!! Then we went to see The Princess and the Frog!


It was such a GREAT movie. I love love loved it! (Btw: it's the story of Brittney's life. Wasn't she an adorable little girl???) I believe the consensous (sp?) was that Ray was our favorite:

Aww! :) The songs were good too! K, gotta go! Maybe I'll write more later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment