Monday, February 9, 2009

My Bestie

Chelsea Lee


I love this girl so much. I've known her since 7th grade and she's been my bestie since Sophomore year. We have gone through so many things together. We've helped each other get over boys, survive honors classes, survive dances, and so much more. We are the Queen Creek basketball boys' sisters and devoted fans. We like to go to Wal Mart and buy random things, such as gingerbread houses. We take lots of pictures. Most of the pictures at least one of us hates it. Haha. She is the orgininator of most of my obsessions: Twilight, Facebook, Red Robin, etc. Have I mentioned I love this girl? How many people would bring you and your family Burger King at like 9 at night and sit with you while your dad is in surgery?? Chelsea would! And she did! I'm so grateful to have her in my life. I don't intend on letting her go. We have to travel to Italy someday soon and find our hot Italian husbands. Then we're going to live near each other so our cute half-Italian children can play together. She should know that I will always be here for her- anytime, anywhere. I LOVE YOU BESTIE!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh LAUREN!If you could onyl see my tear stained face right now... I love you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete