On Christmas Eve day, Kate and her bf Justin were coming to Napa to visit. Yay! On their way here, Kate calls me and says "Will you take pictures of me and Justin? Today?" And I, being the levelheaded person I am, start to freak out inside my head. I don't have time to prepare any poses, I don't have a location picked out and everything's dead, so there's nothing pretty to take pictures in. Also the sun has already gone down really far, so there's not much light left. But we go for it anyways.
I was figuring, well, the prettiest place even in the dead of winter is Yountville. So we start heading over and somebody (don't remember, maybe me?) says "Hey, look- it's Target! Why don't we go take pictures in the parking lot in a grocery cart? Haha." Kate goes "Awesome! Love it! Let's do it!" I assume she's kidding, so I keep driving down the freeway to Yountville. But she tells me she's serious! I'm like...alright. They're your pictures.
They turned out hecka cute. It totally shows off how they're such big goofballs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment