Friday, January 20, 2012

Back in business...

I decided to dust off the ol' camera. (I shall call her Fancy.)

I had told Tay like a long time ago that I wanted her and Rylie to let me take pictures of them so I can practice my picture-takin skills. Well it worked out that we decided to make it into a Christmas present for her mommy!

I'm super hard on myself when it comes to how my pictures turn out. I always hate the light. It's my thing. But in the end, they don't turn out half bad.

The weather wasn't on our side- it did clear up, but it was SUPER windy. Lame!

It turned out to be a fun day, I wasn't as nervous as I normally am. Prolly cuz it was my bestsisterfriend that I was taking pictures of. :)

In front of their Nana's house


^My favorite!

Awesome natural lighting! :)


Love old bridges! Wood is awesome for a background..

Gota get that vineyard shot!

Napa River Walk

Aww sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment