1. I can fill up my bottle with cold water, and 12 hours later, it's still cold!
2. I can wear cozy socks, flannel pj pants and a long-sleeve shirt, cover up with 3 blankets, and not be sweating 10 minutes later.
3. Rain lasts ALL DAY LONG, rather than for 5 minutes.
4. For the first time in 6 years, I had to buy socks!
5. I don't have to bring out my summer clothes in March. They get to stay up in the top shelf of my closet until June!
6. There are FOUR seasons. Not two like Arizona seems to think.
7. I have lived here for little over a month, and this weekend is the first weekend I haven't spent with my sisters.
8. GREEN. It's a color. It's what the ground is SUPPOSED to be colored. Not BROWN.
9. Did I mention there are these things called TREES? They're beautiful. And GREEN (my new favorite color.)
10. For the first time in 6 years, I get to go to my sister's birthday dinner.
I have missed being in my family's life SO much. I'm never moving away from them ever again. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment